Welcome to the West Metro Board of REALTORS® Website
In this site you will be able to search the most up-to-date listings on the Internet for the Carroll, Haralson and Heard Counties, Georgia. We also have listings in Paulding, Douglas, and East Alabama. Including the Lake Wedowee area. You may save listings in your favorite listings page and find contact information about an office or member of the Board.
Smart Growth Principles
1. Mix land uses
2. Take advantage of compact building design
3. Create a range of housing opportunities and choices
4. Create walkable neighborhoods
5. Foster distinctive, attractive communities with a strong sense of place
6. Preserve open space, farmland, natural beauty, and critical environmental areas
7. Strengthen and direct development towards existing communities
8. Provide a variety of transportation choices
9. Make development decisions predictable, fair, and cost effective
10. Encourage community and stakeholder collaboration in development decisions
To See More on Smart Growth, click the Smart Growth tab above
Economic Forecast Luncheon 2015 from Schiller Productions on Vimeo.